Human Dialog – we are human
Our advertising agency, having an international background, has been known since 2002 as the specialist of social communication and fundraising in Hungary. We ranked 5th globally on the Effie Effectiveness list of the most efficient independent agencies in the government and non-profit categories in 2015, stepped forward to 3rd position in 2016, and in 2017 we were the 2nd best on this list!
By our activities we aim to help more and more non-profit organizations in Hungary to do their fundraising and communications activities in a professional and ethical way, with independent and solid finances assured by the donations of tens of thousands of individuals.
Our non-profit clients benefit from the synergy of a complex range of services in communication, brand building and fundraising.
- Newsletter programs and communication campaigns with thoroughly planned budget, measurable results, so they can be tailor-made and optimised to reach the goals
- Income tax 1% (special tax transfer scheme for individuals to support non-profits) campaigns to reach all internet users in this country. In 2014 our clients – despite the decrease in the overall nationwide trend recorded that year – were able to boost their income by 16% compared to the previous year, spending only 11% of their 1% tax transfer revenue on campaigns. In 2015 our partner NGOs succeeded to raise 5,5% more of the income tax 1% offerings than in 2014. Working together with our client, the National Ambulance Foundation, we set a new 1% income record in 2016 , hitting the 100 million barrier by gathering 108,7 million Ft 1% tax revenue. In 2017 out of the top 10 best performing tax 1% beneficiaries 5 NGOs made their campaigns with us.
- Fundraising consultancy – when building strategies and finding a sustainable way of fundraising, our non-profit clients may take advantage of our expertise accumulated in more than 15 years in Hungary and on international level
- Online fundraising managed professionally to be efficient using detailed statistics and implementing thorough analyses and research
- Our telephone marketing operators know how to address in a direct and personal way donors on the verge of churning, and how to persuade and convert or upgrade a one-time donor into a regular one
- Organized media coverage to reach masses or selected parts of the target groups of a non-profit organization
- We support and organize trainings and conferences to help hundreds of nonprofit organisations to aquire the best practices in ethical fundraising and to maintain a successful dialogue with the society they live in
We know, that non-profit communication compared to commercial advertising entails even more responsibility: the good investment of donations is at stake.
Achievements we are proud of:
- Effies awarded. With the National Ambulance Foundation in the fall of 2013 we got a bronze Effie acknowledging efficiency on the long run of the donor campaigns made in 2008-2013, then in 2014 we won with this client another bronze for the previous years income tax 1% campaign. Also in 2014 the campaigns made for Baráthegyi Guide Dog School got awarded by a Golden Effie for outstanding efficiency on the long run. In 2015 the Effie jury awarded us a gold Effie for the campaign „Keep them alive! A simple and fast way of CPR” made for the National Ambulance Foundation. Since then the continuation of this camapign, the „Keep them alive…”, got us 2 more Effies in the coming years. As of 2018 the number of Effies awarded to campaigns coproduced by Human Dialog stands at 12!
- Over 2 million people (as of May 2015 and still counting) saw the gangster short film promoting a simpler method of CPR (a Hungarian version of Vinnie Jones hard-and-fast CPR) commissioned by the National Ambulance Foundation. It has become by now the most viewed non-profit online video in Hungary, more so, in 2015 the film landed on the top10 list of the most-viewed videos in this country on Youtube, all genres combined.
- Every feedback will be apreciated, should it be praise or criticism, it helps us in developing further. That’s the reason why we started our annual clients satisfaction survey in 2009. We are proud about the reassuring results: in the course of these surveys the overall client satisfaction rate never went below 90%. We aim to keep up the good work!
Please contact us at !